5 Easy Tips for bigger wins in Live Roulette
How to further better your play in Live roulette
Do you want to know how to play live roulette and maximise your winnings? Well, you are in the right place. With years of gaming knowledge behind us, we have put together an expert guide to all things roulette. You too can look forward to finding out all about the basic rules of the game, what bets you will be able to place to increase your chances, the different types of roulettes and more.
What is Live Roulette?
For starters roulette is a game of chance. You can choose to play online and land-based casinos throughout the world. It was first played int he late 1700s in Paris, and by the 20th century had spread throughout the world. Nowadays, a casino simply isnt a casino without at least one roulette table on offer.
There are three main variations to this game – American, European and French. Each is slightly different to one another that every roulette player needs to know about. The world of online casinos has spawned many new variations thus increasing the variety and excitement of roulette.
The basic of roulette is; you will need to predict what number will the ball land on. You do this by placing bets on a roulette board, which contains 37 or 38 numbers, depending on the version you are playing.
How To Play Live Roulette In Just 5 Steps
- Choose the type of roulette game you will want to play and choose a table.
- Place your bet(s) on the table.
- Once you’re done placing bets, the dealer will spin the roulette.
- The ball will come to a stop on one of the numbers.
- If you won, your winnings will be paid into your casino account automatically.
Easy right? So what exactly is stopping you from playing roulette?
Online Live Roulette
In the first look, roulette might be daunting but it is a fairly simple game to play. Every version of roulette always starts with you choosing to place a bet or multiple bets. You can do this by clicking on the part of the board that represents your chosen bet.
Then you will have an unlimited amount of time to place your bets in a standard online roulette, but those playing live dealer roulette will have a time limit to place their bets. Once you are done placing your bets, you are ready to spin the wheel.
Just click the relevant button to get the wheel spinning or wait for the live dealer to do it. Look out for the ball which will be spinning around the wheel, this is the part where you should hold your breath as you wait for it to land on one of the numbers. If the ball lands on your number, then you will get the cash prize.
Types of Roulette Bets
The game of roulette features tons of different types of bets. Each bet type has its own odds of being successful, as well as its unique payout.
An inside bet is one made on the numbered section of the roulette table which, as the name suggests is the inner section of the table. These bets generally offer a lower chance of winning but higher payouts.
Straight Up – A bet on one single number on the board. In placing this bet, place your chip directly on your chosen number.
- Split – A bet on two numbers sitting next to each other on the table. In placing this bet, put your chip on the line dividing the two numbers. You will win if the ball lands on either of the two selected numbers.
- Street – This is a bet on all three numbers in a row and is also called a trio bet. Place this bet by putting a chip on the line to the outside of the first number. You will win if the ball lands on any of the three numbers in a row.
- Corner – A bet on four numbers making up a square on the table. The bet is placed by putting chips in the center of all four numbers. You win if the ball lands on any of the four selected numbers.
- Basket – A bet on five numbers – 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. Place your chips on the line between 0 and 1 on the side of the board. You will win if the ball lands on any of the five numbers.
An outside bet is one made on an option found around the outside of the board. They geenrally have a lower payouts than inside bets, however, they have a higher chance of being successful.
- Red/Black – A bet on whether the ball will land on a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd – This is a bet on whether the ball will land on an even or an odd number. To place the bet, put a chip on the even or the odd option.
- High/Low – A bet on whether the ball will land on 1-18 (low) or 19-36 (high);
- Column – A bet on one of the three different columns of number
- Dozen – A bet on one of the three groups of consecutive numbers.
Read More: ONLINE LIVE CASINO – ROULETTE ONLINE